ALL SKILL LEVELS & EQUIPMENT WELCOME
With this Photography tour, you’ll:
- Take in the unique Oregon coastline while crafting beautiful landscape photographs
- Capture images of flora and fauna large and small
- Expand your understanding of which camera settings to use in various scenarios
- Focus on the photography techniques or styles you most want to learn
- Spend time in different ecosystems, from rocky shoreline to shady forest
- See both iconic sights and locations off the beaten track
Half-Day: 4 hours (choose morning or afternoon start time)
Full-Day: 8 hours
Starts at $150
Discounted pricing for groups
Tour locations range in along the coast, and we may visit spots anywhere from Tillamook to Florence. Depending on your preferences, the weather, tide schedule, and a range of other factors, our list of locations may include such highlights as:
– Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
– Yaquina Bay
– Devil’s Punchbowl
– Seal Rock
– Sea Lion Caves
– Cape Perpetua
– Cascade Head
– Drift Creek Falls
– and many other gorgeous spots along Oregon’s central coast
Of course, mixed in with these known locations are a slough of less celebrated and carefully scouted wild spots that are pure gems for photography.
- Crafted for the nature enthusiast wanting to photograph vistas, ecosystems and wildlife alike.
- Small group setting ideal for one-on-one instruction and learning
- ALL skill levels welcome!
We visit both iconic locations and my favorite spots off the beaten track.
We’ll meet at the first location and caravan to subsequent locations. Locations may range anywhere from Tillamook to Florence, but most often range from Cascade Head to Cape Perpetua.
For full-day tours, we’ll break for lunch mid-day at a favorite local eatery. After we’re refreshed and ready for more, we’ll head to additional locations.
The specific itinerary for the day will be customized around your goals for both what you’d like to see and photograph, and what you’d like to learn or improve upon in your skill set.
Please remember: Wildlife is wild and there are no guarantees for what we will photograph while out. But drawing from years of experience as a wildlife photographer and daily scouting, I work diligently to maximize the opportunities you’ll have for both sightings and shots.
After your workshop date is confirmed, you’ll receive a link to an online intake survey where you can fill me in on you current skill level, interests, what you’d like to learn and see, and more. These details help me customize the day’s itinerary around your needs.
You’ll also receive details on what to wear, what equipment to bring, and other travel details. If you would like suggestions on where to lodge on the coast, please let me know.
If you have questions before registering, please feel free to ask me!
Included: Healthful snacks that hit the spot for sweet or salty cravings throughout the day. Hot coffee and a variety of teas, along with cream and sugar options. And of course plenty of fresh water to keep you hydrated.
Not Included: Meals and transportation to and from shooting locations.
Payment for the workshop is due in full once your date is confirmed.
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions for details on cancellations, refunds, and other important information.