Take in all that coastal Oregon has to offer in this photo tour with an itinerary built just for you. We work together to customize your day around what you most want to see and learn. This is perfect for photographers who have specific goals in mind for their shooting, who are traveling alone, or have non-photographer friends or family members in their group.
The locations we visit and the type of photography we focus on are crafted to your preferences — whether we’re setting up tripods for scenic landscapes, tracking birds in flight, or getting low and close with macro lenses.
- Visit the locations or look for the species you’re most interested in seeing
- Get one-on-one photography instruction throughout the day
- Move at your own pace – feel free to linger as long as you’d like in each location!
- Focus on the photography techniques or styles you most want to learn
- Perfect for photographers traveling alone or with non-photographer friends and family members
After your workshop date is confirmed, you’ll receive a link to an online intake survey where you can fill me in on you current skill level, interests, what you’d like to learn and see, and more. These details help me customize the day’s itinerary around your needs, which we work together to finalize.
You’ll also receive information on what to wear, what equipment to bring, and other travel logistics.
Once a workshop is confirmed, it is rarely cancelled – even if there is rain in the forecast! After all, inclement weather can provide unique opportunities for dramatic images. The Terms and Conditions outlines cancellations, refunds and other important details.
Read more details about this workshop or if you have questions before registering, please feel free to ask me!